Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Exiting the economic crisis requires this

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Exiting the economic crisis requires this Empty Parliamentary Finance: Exiting the economic crisis requires this

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Sep 2020, 7:05 am

Parliamentary Finance: Exiting the economic crisis requires this

14:08 - 09/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Wednesday, that restructuring the financial policy has become necessary and is the only way out of the financial crisis, indicating that the crisis is temporary and needs temporary solutions as well, which are available to the Ministry of Finance.
    The committee's reporter, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said in a statement to / the information /, that “approving the 2020 budget is necessary even if it has passed for nearly nine months because it is not reasonable for the government to work without a budget,” indicating that “the approval of the current budget will be completed in a simple manner depending on the operational budget. And some of the main joints such as the ration card, salaries and calculating public revenues.
    Al-Saffar added, "Restructuring the public financial policy is the most urgent solution to get out of the financial crisis, as well as focusing on public revenues that represent a major and important source after oil, including revenues from border crossings, state real estate, taxes, customs and so on."
    Al-Saffar pointed out that "the current financial crisis is a temporary one and needs temporary solutions, and it is available before the Ministry of Finance." End / 25 AD
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:47 am