Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance «reduce the risk of economic crisis»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance «reduce the risk of economic crisis» Empty Parliamentary Finance «reduce the risk of economic crisis»

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Jan 2016, 4:50 pm

Parliamentary Finance «reduce the risk of economic crisis»

1/6/2016 0:00

Baghdad, Omar Abdel-Latif

reduced the parliamentary finance committee, of the expected size of the economic risks due to low oil prices, especially in relation to the distribution of the salaries of staff, announced by the Minister of Finance recently, asserting that those salaries will be secured entirely through domestic borrowing. The Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, said in a press statement, that «2016 will be harder to Iraq last year, adding that the difficulty may not last for the whole year has been rising oil prices in the month of September».

He added Zebari, said the government has succeeded in distribution salaries, but this year, according to available estimates we have we are exposed to financial problematic. » Fears Zebari, met with a parliamentary assurances, expressed by a member of the Finance Committee, Hussam punitive, when he stressed that «employees' salaries can provide through domestic borrowing in the event of continued decline in global oil prices».

He said punitive in a statement singled out by the «morning»: that all that «planned in the federal budget for 2016 is my guess and appreciation, especially in terms of securing employees and retirees' salaries and social protection network and the ration card» noting that the real crisis in this issue is «rapid decline in oil prices».

noting that in the event of the continuation of this decline in global oil prices, it can be addressed in the damage caused by borrowing from government banks »saying« the absence of any financial problem at the present time ».

He punitive, that high oil prices by five dollars can make a big difference in the budget, stressing that it is difficult In this very case, such as Guess oil prices over the months

ahead. He hinted punitive, that the current financial crisis is to be expected in light of the drop in oil prices globally, is that «prejudice to the salaries of employees and retirees and other categories is

impossible». He noted a member of the parliamentary finance committee, that in the event of continued low oil prices, it can provide employees and retirees' salaries and social protection, by borrowing from state banks, Rafidain and Karashid Iraqi Trade Bank «TBI".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:44 pm