Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary declaration defining the “point of destiny” .. Without it, there are no salaries for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A parliamentary declaration defining the “point of destiny” .. Without it, there are no salaries for Empty A parliamentary declaration defining the “point of destiny” .. Without it, there are no salaries for

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Oct 2020, 6:19 am

[size=30]A parliamentary declaration defining the “point of destiny” .. Without it, there are no salaries for the coming months

2020-10-22
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad
    The Iraqi parliament confirmed, on Thursday, that paying the salaries of the country's employees depends on the passage of the borrowing law presented by the Iraqi government.

Bashir Haddad, Deputy Speaker of Parliament, said in a press conference, "Iraq is going through bad economic conditions, and does not have sufficient cash liquidity to pay salaries, and accordingly, Parliament will discuss in a session next Saturday a draft borrowing law."

He added, "The law will be included on the agenda for the first reading, and according to the bill, the government requests that it have broader powers and that Parliament gives it approval to borrow an amount of 41 trillion dinars to fill the deficit in the remaining three months of this year."

Haddad said, "We believe that parliament will approve the law, but with several conditions, including studying the reform paper - the white paper - sent by the government, and on the basis of which the law will be voted because we are obliged."

He stressed, "If the law is not voted on, the salaries for the remaining three months will not be paid."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:33 pm