Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the position of the Council of Ministers … the Iraqi dinar catches its breath somewhat against

chouchou
    chouchou

After the position of the Council of Ministers … the Iraqi dinar catches its breath somewhat against Empty After the position of the Council of Ministers … the Iraqi dinar catches its breath somewhat against

Post by chouchou Thu 17 Dec 2020, 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / The exchange rate of the US dollar fell against the Iraqi dinar, at noon on Thursday, local time.

Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the Kifah Stock Exchange recorded 131,000 dinars against 100 US dollars, an hour after recording 136,000 dinars against the US currency.

Earlier today, Shafaq News Agency published the draft budget law, which included the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar at 145 thousand dinars against 100 dollars
    Commenting on this, the Iraqi Council of Ministers said that the dollar exchange rate contained in the draft budget law, proposed by the Ministry of Finance.

An official source in the council told Shafaq News that this proposal will be discussed in the next session of the council, in addition to other items, and it is subject to amendment.

This prompted the Finance Committee to hold an emergency meeting this afternoon. He said that it was to discuss the reasons for the high exchange rate of the dollar, and to discuss the leaked draft of the 2021 Budget Law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:51 pm