Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: High oil prices will push the government to prepare a supplementary budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh -   Saleh: High oil prices will push the government to prepare a supplementary budget Empty Saleh: High oil prices will push the government to prepare a supplementary budget

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Feb 2021, 1:47 pm

Saleh: High oil prices will push the government to prepare a supplementary budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Prime Minister’s Adviser for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed, on Monday, that when oil prices greatly surpass and fill the deficit, there will be a supplementary budget in the middle of the year, and the budget will be reviewed.
    Saleh said in a statement reported by Al-Sabah newspaper and seen by Al-Eqtisad News, that “the general budget from 2004 to 2019 is based on speculative prices, except for the years (2014 and 2020), as there was no budget, and the price of a barrel of oil comes conservatively in the budget. It generates a hypothetical deficit and needs regulation. "
    He added that bridging "the deficit comes through external or internal borrowing, but the final revenues of the budget, as a result of the differences in oil prices or oil rents, usually extinguish part of the borrowings and replace them, and the possibility that the deficit will be filled, and thus there is a surplus."
    He explained that "when oil prices greatly exceed and fill the deficit, there will be a supplementary budget in the middle of the year, and the budget is being reviewed, and this is what is found in the Financial Management Law."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:33 am