Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He warned of "arranging for a disobedience" ... a leader in the Da`wah reveals a "destructive" schem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He warned of "arranging for a disobedience" ... a leader in the Da`wah reveals a "destructive" schem Empty He warned of "arranging for a disobedience" ... a leader in the Da`wah reveals a "destructive" schem

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 7:30 am

He warned of "arranging for a disobedience" ... a leader in the Da`wah reveals a "destructive" scheme originating from Erbil and the Emirates

08:59 - 16/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Islamic Call Party, Amal al-Din al- Har, warned of a plan to destroy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] administered from Erbil and the Emirates, warning of attempts to create an opportunity for intruders to declare rebellion in the holy Karbala province.
    Al-Hur said in an interview followed by / the information /, that “there are attempts to find an opportunity for intruders in the demonstrations by declaring the insurrection in the holy Karbala province,” indicating that “the UAE transferred funds to support the intruders in the demonstrations in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .”
    Al-Hir, a former governor of Karbala, added that "there is a plan to destroy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] administered by Erbil and the Emirates," noting that "the Iraqi government is silent in front of the plots of some regional countries."
    He pointed out that "the UAE was involved in a project to destroy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," advising the Emirates of the need to "remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from its lands." End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:20 pm