Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A legal expert explains who is responsible for setting the exchange rate and the role of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A legal expert explains who is responsible for setting the exchange rate and the role of Parliament Empty A legal expert explains who is responsible for setting the exchange rate and the role of Parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Mar 2021, 6:40 am

[size=35][size=35]A legal expert explains who is responsible for setting the exchange rate and the role of Parliament[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-03-26 | 07:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Legal expert Ahmed Muhammad al-Abadi confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq Law No. 56 of 2004 was issued before the constitution came into effect in 2005, and therefore the law did not explicitly stipulate oversight by the House of Representatives.

Al-Abadi said, "Article 130 / Second Clause of the Constitution explicitly states that the Central Bank is accountable to the House of Representatives (the Central Bank of Iraq is accountable to the House of Representatives) as well as Article 61 of the Constitution which gives the House of Representatives the authority to monitor the performance of the executive authority in general. The central bank is an independent body and part of the executive authority. "

He added, "Determining the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies is within the authority of the Central Bank, but the House of Representatives has the authority to monitor that."

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:36 pm