Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadikoun: Adding the absentee paragraph in the budget is a violation of justice and an injustice to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadikoun: Adding the absentee paragraph in the budget is a violation of justice and an injustice to  Empty Sadikoun: Adding the absentee paragraph in the budget is a violation of justice and an injustice to

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Mar 2021, 6:56 am

Sadikoun: Adding the absentee paragraph in the budget is a violation of justice and an injustice to the blood of the martyrs
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-27 | 06:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Saturday, the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc condemned the courtesy and bargaining operations that are taking place in the budget paragraphs and articles.

The representative of the bloc, Hassan Salem, said in a series of tweets on the Twitter platform, "followed by Alsumaria News," We condemn and denounce the courtesy and bargaining operations that take place in budget paragraphs and materials by adding the absentee paragraph within the budget articles, indicating that "adding the absentee paragraph in the budget is wrong and it is a violation. For justice and injustice for the blood of the martyrs and the sacrificed. "

07:20 | 2021-03-19

He added that "considering the disappeared as martyrs is a courtesy and harmony with the ISIS and terrorists," noting that "the martyrs are those who defended the life of the homeland, and not every disappeared is a martyr."

He added, "Some leaks refer to the status of terrorists, ISIS and their families within this paragraph, and some who have escaped from justice in order to be treated as martyrs at the expense of those who gave their blood in order to push for terrorism and preserve the homeland." A grave insult to the blood of the martyrs. "

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:24 pm