Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy stresses the importance of resolving the article related to foreign loans in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy stresses the importance of resolving the article related to foreign loans in the budget Empty Deputy stresses the importance of resolving the article related to foreign loans in the budget

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Mar 2021, 8:21 am

Deputy stresses the importance of resolving the article related to foreign loans in the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Member of Parliament Asaad Al-Morshedy stressed, on Wednesday, the importance of resolving the financial committee of the article related to foreign loans, calling for the use of the difference in the price of a barrel of oil to cover the doors for which foreign loans were set.
    Al-Morshidi said in a press interview, "The House of Representatives has emphasized on more than one occasion that internal loans are more important than foreign loans in case of need for loans, given that foreign loans shackle the country with sovereign guarantees and plans for those countries that may be used to undermine Iraq and its sovereignty," indicating that "there is Emphasis on not going to foreign loans, but everyone was surprised by the placement of large sums in the budget that amounted to 8 and a half billion dollars under the title of external loans.
    He added, "This problem should be addressed by the Finance Committee, given that the price of oil in the budget ranges between 42-45 dollars per barrel, but it actually reached more than sixty dollars per barrel, which means the absence of the need for external loans," expressing "regret and surprise from The insistence of some to pass these loans even though they contain sovereign guarantees and undermine the country's sovereignty. "
    He pointed out that "there is insistence on resolving the budget as soon as possible with resolving all problems in a way that serves public interests, given that the country can no longer tolerate this economic and financial vacuum."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:51 pm