Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani: Approval of the budget paves the way for recovery from the era of economic challeng

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani: Approval of the budget paves the way for recovery from the era of economic challeng Empty Masrour Barzani: Approval of the budget paves the way for recovery from the era of economic challeng

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Apr 2021, 8:58 am

[size=45][size=41]Masrour Barzani: Approval of the budget paves the way for recovery from the era of economic challenges[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Noor News / Baghdad,
    President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, described the approval of the federal budget for 2021 as a paving the way for recovery from the era of difficult economic challenges, indicating that the full application of the law will do justice to the two governments over financial disputes since 2004.

Masrour Barzani said in a statement that Al-Nur News received a copy of, “With the support of the majority of the Kurdish parliamentary blocs, the Federal Parliament approved today the Budget Law, and we hope that this will pave the way for a recovery from the era of difficult economic challenges in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.
    He added, "I can only express my sincere thanks to the negotiating team in the Kurdistan Regional Government for perseverance in their hard work for many months. I also thank the Kurdish blocs in the Federal Parliament for their strenuous efforts."
    He continued, “This law was a compromise and was necessary for Iraq and the Kurdistan Region. We did not get everything we sought, but this law is in line with the main principles of the constitution that we have not withdrawn from, as the rights and duties of both sides have been recognized, and we encourage the progress that has been made, and we are pleased with what has been achieved. ”
    Barzani pointed out, “If I hope to see every article of the budget law applied and that the federal dues are finally back to the Kurdistan Regional Government, the full application of the law would do justice to both governments regarding financial dues disputes since 2004, as the budget law will promote a new mechanism between The federal and regional offices of financial oversight, and these steps, in turn, will enhance confidence and cooperation, which are two of the essential principles that most of our work focuses on.
    The head of the regional government said, “I spoke today with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and thanked him for his support. She also stressed the need to fulfill these obligations and send financial dues as soon as possible. Kurdistan and through it, I also spoke with Deputy Prime Minister Kak Qubad Talabani, and I commended him and the negotiating team for their hard work.
    Barzni said, “Today, the Budget Law has restored a glimmer of hope regarding the relationship with the federal government, and although the law cannot decide on the long list of problems or end the injustice of the past, I hope that it will contribute to achieving more confidence among the citizens of the Kurdistan region.” .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:01 pm