Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian holds the current government responsible for increasing poverty in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian holds the current government responsible for increasing poverty in the country Empty A parliamentarian holds the current government responsible for increasing poverty in the country

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Apr 2021, 8:13 am

A parliamentarian holds the current government responsible for increasing poverty in the country
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    On Sunday, the independent representative, Mansour Al-Baiji, held the current government fully responsible for the rise in prices of food and other products in the local markets, which led to an increase in poverty in the country .
    Al-Baiji said in a press statement that "the current government must impose its authority on the markets, prevent manipulation of food prices and control them from the catastrophic rise in the Iraqi markets. Otherwise, it is a partner in the rise of foodstuffs, which caused great frustration and frustration for the Iraqi people who hoped for good." The current government should not be exposed to an economic catastrophe that will increase his suffering on the part of the government . "
    Al-Baiji added, "It is not possible to remain silent and accept that the Iraqi citizen is the victim of confusion policies and incorrect decisions that have brought us to what we have to do with the rise in the local markets and great unemployment for the people. Therefore, the current government must take quick actions that the Iraqi citizen touches as soon as possible away from the bombastic media statements that are useless. Permanently ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:22 pm