Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work reveals an increase in social welfare salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Parliamentary work reveals an increase in social welfare salaries Empty Parliamentary work reveals an increase in social welfare salaries

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Apr 2021, 3:05 pm

Parliamentary work reveals an increase in social welfare salaries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Labor and Social Affairs Committee revealed, on Tuesday, an increase in socil

welfare salaries, while confirming that 400,000 families are included in the welfare budget law.
    A member of the committee, Representative Star Al-Attabi, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by Al-Eqtisad News. The budget, and because it constitutes a large number with regard to the deficit, has been restructured in general and a lot of paragraphs have been reduced, including the paragraph of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs regarding the social welfare clause.
    He added that "this issue was discussed with the Finance Committee in the presence of the Minister of Labor and the concerned departments and it was agreed to include 300 to 400 thousand families with social care," pointing out that

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 am