Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: Fighting corruption in investment projects is a matter of concern and priority for the go

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: Fighting corruption in investment projects is a matter of concern and priority for the go Empty Al-Kazemi: Fighting corruption in investment projects is a matter of concern and priority for the go

Post by Rocky Sat 01 May 2021, 6:51 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kazemi: Fighting corruption in investment projects is a matter of concern and priority for the government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-05-01 | 6:15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed today, Saturday, that combating corruption in investment projects is the focus of attention and is a priority for the government.

The Media Office of the Prime Minister said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "Al-Kazemi visited the central bank building project and met with workers on the occasion of International Labor Day."

According to the statement, Al-Kazemi said, "I thank your tremendous efforts, especially since you are continuing to work today to complete this great cultural milestone designed by one of the pride of Iraq, Mrs. Zaha Hadid," explaining that "all the civilizations of the world were built by honorable workers, and that the great peoples of the world witnessed their rise at the hands of workers." .

He added, "Iraq is moving towards a reconstruction and building movement, and is keen to support internal and external investment, and the driving force for all this is the Iraqi factor that will build the country with its good arms."

Al-Kazemi pointed out that "fighting corruption in investment projects is the focus of attention and priority for this government," stressing that "many measures have been taken and that the government is going with more, in order to build and rebuild the country."

He stressed the need to "provide all support to the Iraqi worker and to create a safe and secure environment for his work, and a decent life for his family," noting that "we have previously directed the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to work on developing the legal and social environment for the Iraqi worker."

"We are currently working on developing the Social Security and Retirement Law to provide greater security for the Iraqi worker, and we emphasize protecting the rights of workers in the private sector for a fair environment that creates equal and appropriate opportunities. Our dependence on the private sector and its prosperity also means protecting its workers," Al-Kazemi added.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:03 pm