Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A minister reveals his threat from presidents: an ambassador of a superpower has overtaken Iraq with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - A minister reveals his threat from presidents: an ambassador of a superpower has overtaken Iraq with Empty A minister reveals his threat from presidents: an ambassador of a superpower has overtaken Iraq with

Post by Rocky Sat 08 May 2021, 7:27 am

A minister reveals his threat from presidents: an ambassador of a superpower has overtaken Iraq with {hurtful words}

•  Time: 05/08/2021 02:35:57

•  Read: 13,481 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} A minister in the Iraqi government revealed that he had received "threats from heads of state."
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Agriculture Minister Karim Al-Khafaji said to the "Political Lanterns" program broadcast on the Euphrates satellite channel at dawn today, Saturday, "I received a threat and blame from heads of state for banning the import of poultry even though it was a cabinet decision," he strongly refused to disclose these heads.
    He added, "The Turkish city of Antania is dedicated to the production of chicken and eggs, specifically for export to Iraq, but it was affected by the decision to support the local product in Iraq and prevent import. We suggested that its projects be transferred to Iraq. Indeed, 10 Turkish projects have moved to the city of Mosul, and we hope for more in the experience."
    Al-Khafaji said, "The ambassador of a major country, a country with which we have many problems, sent a strongly worded message to me personally because of our decisions to protect the national economy, and if we mentioned his name, relations between the two countries would be strained. Rather, he made hurtful words against Iraq," according to him.
    The Minister of Agriculture criticized "the performance of commercial attachments in Iraqi embassies, which are inadequate in their work and in all its aspects," revealing that "the contract for the repair of agricultural aircraft has been reduced from 20 billion dinars to 5 billion dinars."
    He pointed out that "the agricultural initiative had previously allocated a trillion dinars to it, but the Agricultural Bank, with all its aftershocks, caused its waste, leaving only 150 billion dinars of it, as it did not receive sufficient guarantees to recover money from borrowers and there is a serious treatment of the matter."
    He pointed out that "a new law under voting will achieve a qualitative leap for agricultural engineers," expressing his regret "for the existence of attempts to distort agricultural self-sufficiency in Iraq, including the leveling of agricultural lands, especially in Karbala, where some hotels were built on agricultural lands due to the weakness of the law."
    Al-Khafaji concluded his speech by saying:

Ammar Al-Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:02 pm