Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: Iraq needs more than three million housing units

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services: Iraq needs more than three million housing units Empty Parliamentary services: Iraq needs more than three million housing units

Post by Rocky Fri 14 May 2021, 7:03 am

[size=36]Parliamentary services: Iraq needs more than three million housing units[/size]

Baghdad/
    Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Services Committee confirmed Iraq's need for more than three million housing units, and while noting that housing investment projects do not address the housing problem, it proposed a plan to address the situation.
    The head of the committee, Walid al-Sahlani, said in a press statement, "There are no lands in most governorates that cover the large number of housing units and the citizens' need for them."
    He added that “the state must adopt a policy that is consistent with reality to build housing complexes for citizens who suffer from the housing crisis,” noting that “residential lands are distributed in the provinces in areas where services are not available, and there are lands that were distributed in Baghdad during the previous regime, but it is still not.” Qualified for housing due to the lack of services.
    He pointed out that "most residential investment projects in Baghdad do not address the citizens' need for housing, because lands are given free to investors, and residential buildings are to be constructed, but apartments and housing units are sold at exorbitant prices that the citizen cannot buy." Sell ​​it to the wealthy who own homes. ”
    Regarding possible solutions, Sahlani proposed a plan based on "providing land and loans so that the social strata could obtain housing units."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:35 pm