Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Cabinet Secretariat confirms its appeal with articles in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Cabinet Secretariat confirms its appeal with articles in the budget Empty The Cabinet Secretariat confirms its appeal with articles in the budget

Post by Rocky Mon 17 May 2021, 1:34 pm

[size=35][size=35]The Cabinet Secretariat confirms its appeal with articles in the budget[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-05-17 | 10:30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Monday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers confirmed that the appeal has been lodged with some of the budget items, for their violation of the government program and the principle of separation of powers.

In a statement Alsumaria News obtained a copy of, the secretariat said, “Some social media sites have transmitted a copy of the Ministry of the Interior’s book numbered number (5537) dated 4/18/2021, which includes the Ministry’s request from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, to appeal some provisions of the Budget Law. Federal Public No. (23 for the year 2021); as a result of a deficit in compensation for workers in the ministry.

She pointed out that “the legal department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers submitted an appeal to some of the budget items for contradicting the government program and the principle of separation of powers, with the request of the Federal Court to issue a state order to stop working on these items until the case before it is decided, confirming that it stands by this The slide and its endeavor to solve the issue radically with the relevant authorities, represented by the Ministry of Finance and the relevant government departments.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:32 pm