Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance denies a statement attributed to its minister regarding the dollar exchange rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Finance denies a statement attributed to its minister regarding the dollar exchange rate Empty Finance denies a statement attributed to its minister regarding the dollar exchange rate

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jun 2021, 7:29 am

Finance denies a statement attributed to its minister regarding the dollar exchange rate

•  Time: 06/10/2021 11:18:26

•  Reading: 3,523 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Finance denied, on Thursday, the truth of its minister's statement about the dollar exchange rate.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A statement of the ministry, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, stated that “the Ministry of Finance denies what was reported by some media and news agencies about a statement attributed to Minister of Finance Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi (that the real value of the $100 against the Iraqi dinar is (300) thousand dinars each. ($100)".
    She added, "The ministry confirms that the transmission by some of such irresponsible and baseless statements and news aims to destabilize the economic situation and confuse public opinion."
    The ministry called, according to the statement, to "adopt news and information through the media office of the Ministry of Finance and to visit the website and the official pages on social networking sites Facebook and Twitter."
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:50 pm