Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee issues a clarification regarding the job grades a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee issues a clarification regarding the job grades a Empty The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee issues a clarification regarding the job grades a

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jun 2021, 7:06 am

[size=52]The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee issues a clarification regarding the job grades assigned to…[/size]

[size=45] For medical, health and nursing staff[/size]
    [size=45]The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee provided a clarification, reinforced by numbers, regarding the job grades assigned to medical, health and nursing cadres, denying what was stated in the recent statements of the Parliamentary Finance Committee in this regard.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement issued by the Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee today said: “The Ministry of Finance has allocated 65,805 job positions to the Ministry of Health for medical, health and nursing cadres with its letter No. 6143 dated 4/22/2021, and the graduates of 2018-2019 were appointed with 29,502 graduates, and 2019 graduates were appointed. - 2020, with 27,111 graduates, and 2,113 medical and health staff who were late in applying with their peers were appointed.[/size]
    [size=45]The committee added: “Therefore, the total number of those appointed is 58,727 graduates out of 65,805, and the remaining grades are 7000 degrees allocated to the supporting cadres and sent in an official letter to the Federal Service Council, and not as stated in the statements of the esteemed Parliamentary Finance Committee, so it is necessary to note.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:06 pm