Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals: No dinars were returned to the Iraqi treasury through the “Anti-Corru

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Parliamentary Finance reveals: No dinars were returned to the Iraqi treasury through the “Anti-Corru Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals: No dinars were returned to the Iraqi treasury through the “Anti-Corru

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jul 2021, 9:38 am

Parliamentary Finance reveals: No dinars were returned to the Iraqi treasury through the “Anti-Corruption” campaign
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Abdul Hadi Al-Saadawi, confirmed, on Wednesday, that no dinar will be returned to the Iraqi treasury through the anti-corruption campaign .
    Al-Saadawi said, "We support any real anti-corruption campaign that ultimately yields positive results, including the recovery of the looted money to the country's treasury, but what is happening now is that the campaign is a war on paper and came to media marketing ."
    Al-Saadawi added, “Any dinar has not been recovered and returned to the treasury of Iraq, although the looted money is very large,” noting that “the country’s economy cannot rise without a real fight against corruption, which represents a major obstacle to any steps to build a strong national economy that invests its capabilities in the presence of natural resources.” It is a huge thing that can change the situation of the country significantly .”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:17 pm