Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade calls for a review of displaced nearest agent for equipping food ration vocabulary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade calls for a review of displaced nearest agent for equipping food ration vocabulary  Empty Trade calls for a review of displaced nearest agent for equipping food ration vocabulary

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jul 2014, 7:55 am

Trade calls for a review of displaced nearest agent for equipping food ration vocabulary 

21/07/2014 

BAGHDAD / JD / .. called the Ministry of Commerce of displaced families from the hot spots to see the nearest agent for equipping food vocabulary ration card.
    The ministry said in a statement received / JD / copy of it: I checked the cell crisis, the Ministry of Commerce of displaced families from the hot spots to the provinces of Karbala and Najaf in order to provide a ration card items.
    The statement quoted the director general of the Department of Planning and Follow-up and head-cell crisis, Jassim Mohammed Abbas as saying: visited branch Supply Karbala and direct associate of sending data uprooted displaced in the province to machining centers to be equipped share ration in order to provide a living for them and alleviate their suffering as directed by the Minister of Commerce .
    Abbas added: invite all families have been displaced in the pan over the country to review the nearest food to register to enable the Ministry to provide those vocabulary and urgently.
    It is noteworthy that the head of the crisis cell visited earlier in the number of displaced families living in Husseiniya processions on the road to Karbala - Najaf and assured them that the Ministry of Commerce is keen to deliver the ration card items to them directly and fast. / End / / 22 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:27 pm