Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi sponsors the signing ceremony of an agreement with Lebanon to sell heavy fuel oil at the i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi sponsors the signing ceremony of an agreement with Lebanon to sell heavy fuel oil at the i Empty Al-Kazemi sponsors the signing ceremony of an agreement with Lebanon to sell heavy fuel oil at the i

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jul 2021, 6:38 am

Al-Kazemi sponsors the signing ceremony of an agreement with Lebanon to sell heavy fuel oil at the international price

•  Time: 07/24/2021 14:16:58

•  Reading: 143 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} A ceremony was held today, Saturday, under the auspices of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to sign an agreement between Iraq and the sister state of Lebanon, to sell one million tons of heavy fuel oil at the global price, provided that the payment will be in services and goods.
     The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    And Al-Kazemi’s media office stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today that “the agreement was signed on the Iraqi side by Minister of Finance Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, while the Lebanese Minister of Energy and Water Raymond Ghajar signed on the Iraqi side, while the contract was signed on the Iraqi side by the general manager of the company.” Oil Marketing Alaa Al-Yasiri, and the Director General of Lebanese Oil, Oro Feghali, signed on behalf of the Lebanese side.
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:14 pm