Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee complains about the continuation of smuggling at the ports of Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A parliamentary committee complains about the continuation of smuggling at the ports of Kurdistan Empty A parliamentary committee complains about the continuation of smuggling at the ports of Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Aug 2021, 7:40 am

A parliamentary committee complains about the continuation of smuggling at the ports of Kurdistan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The head of the Agriculture Committee in the Kurdistan Regional Parliament, Abdul Sattar Majid, confirmed, on Wednesday, the continuation of smuggling operations at the border crossings of the region .
    Majeed said that "whenever we reach the stage of self-sufficiency in agricultural materials, those responsible for smuggling, who are affiliated with influential parties, sabotage every act that would prevent import, preserve hard currency and encourage the local product ."
    Majid added, "The border crossings do not abide by the decisions of the regional government, because they are basically affiliated with partisan, family and clan parties, and the Ministry of Finance or the Council of Ministers has absolutely no authority over them."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:55 pm