Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: Oil smuggling is continuing from the unofficial ports in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: Oil smuggling is continuing from the unofficial ports in Kurdistan Empty Parliamentary Energy: Oil smuggling is continuing from the unofficial ports in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Apr 2019, 1:56 am

Parliamentary Energy: Oil smuggling is continuing from the unofficial ports in Kurdistan

19:38 - 21/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary energy committee on Sunday confirmed that the smuggling of Iraqi oil to Turkey is still ongoing from the informal border crossings in the Kurdistan region, while the smuggling operations are behind the political parties will be disclosed in the coming days within the House of Representatives.
    He said member of the Committee, Hibet Hamad said in a statement to / information /, "The smuggling of Iraqi crude oil towards Turkey is still so far through the informal border crossings deployed in the Kurdistan region," pointing out that "CAR" CAR "and Bazian refinery are among the most prominent Refineries exposed to oil smuggling and controlled by Kurdish political parties. "
    He added that "the smuggling operations behind the political parties will be disclosed in the coming days within the House of Representatives by hosting those responsible for those operations," noting that "the Oil Ministry addressed Bazian company to be oil fields within its control, but the company refused to submit to the ministry."
    He pointed out that "the parliamentary energy committee is determined to close all informal border crossings and impose the control of the Ministry of Oil on all oil fields within the Kurdistan region to curb the smuggling of crude oil outside Iraq."
    The former MP of the Kurdistan Change Movement Tavka Ahmed, earlier, the involvement of the ruling parties (the Union and the Democratic) smuggling 750 thousand barrels of oil per day to Turkey, America and Russia. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:48 am