Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Finance Committee of the Iraqi Parliament on Sunday called for an amendment to Iraq's tax system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - The Finance Committee of the Iraqi Parliament on Sunday called for an amendment to Iraq's tax system Empty The Finance Committee of the Iraqi Parliament on Sunday called for an amendment to Iraq's tax system

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:45 pm

The Finance Committee of the Iraqi Parliament on Sunday called for an amendment to Iraq's tax system in line with developments in the country.

"The Iraqi tax system is not in line with the economic, social and political developments in the country," committee rapporteur Ahmed al-Saffar told Shafaq News.

He noted that the majority of the country's tax regulation laws are old and date back to the last century, such as income tax law No. 113 of 1982, calling for a review of those laws.

It was not a single law, but the country needed to legislate new tax laws that were consistent with the economic, financial, administrative and political situation and reflected fiscal and economic policy.

Al-Saffar stressed the need for tax-prudent laws to be flexible and change as the country's economic conditions change, whether in the case of prosperity, recovery or vice versa.

"The tax system as a whole must be seen, and all taxes need to be changed and adjusted to the country's financial and economic situation," he said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 am