Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government source identifies the reasons for the low exchange rate of the dollar in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government source identifies the reasons for the low exchange rate of the dollar in Iraq Empty A government source identifies the reasons for the low exchange rate of the dollar in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Aug 2021, 7:49 am

A government source identifies the reasons for the low exchange rate of the dollar in Iraq
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]1 Hour ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A government source revealed, on Wednesday, that the decline in the dollar exchange rates will be limited, indicating that the price is affected by supply and demand.
    The source said that "the gradual decline that the market is witnessing these days is limited and does not exceed the range of one dollar," noting that "the dollar's prices in the markets are currently affected by supply and demand."
    The source, who asked not to be named, added that "the dollar has not been floated in Iraq, and therefore currency dealers and dealers cannot raise or lower dollar prices significantly in light of market stability and the Central Bank continues to sell the dollar through auction on a daily basis."
    The source also indicated that “the most important factors that greatly affect the exchange rates of the dollar are the decisions that are taken regarding changing the exchange rate of the dollar, in addition to the security and political conditions, albeit in a limited way as well.”
    It is noteworthy that the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar gradually decreased during the current week to reach today on the main stock exchange 147,400 dinars per 100 dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:04 pm