Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE DISPELS THE HOPES OF THE IRAQIS: THE DOLLAR PRICE IS FIXED

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE DISPELS THE HOPES OF THE IRAQIS: THE DOLLAR PRICE IS FIXED Empty PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE DISPELS THE HOPES OF THE IRAQIS: THE DOLLAR PRICE IS FIXED

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Sep 2021, 7:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE DISPELS THE HOPES OF THE IRAQIS: THE DOLLAR PRICE IS FIXED[/size]

Thursday, September 2, 2021 1:59 PM
    Special / National News Center
    Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee resolved the controversy among popular circles regarding restoring the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to its previous position, stressing that the price is fixed in the draft federal budget law for the year 2022.
    Committee member Faisal Al-Issawi told the National News Center website that "reconsidering raising the dollar's exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar, and returning it to its previous position has become impossible."
    He stressed that "the dollar cannot be returned to its previous price in the 2022 budget bill," noting that "the Iraqi government has begun to draw up its economic plans in light of the current exchange rate, and therefore the monetary value of the dollar cannot be reduced at all."
    He pointed out that "the new dollar exchange rate benefited the government a lot in reducing the budget deficit of 2021, and therefore it became part of the monetary policy."
    On (March 31, 2021), the Iraqi parliament voted on the first article of the budget law, which included the adoption of the dollar exchange rate of 1450 dinars per dollar.
    The proposal of the first article stipulated calculating the price of a barrel of oil at 65 thousand dinars without mentioning the exchange rate, which leads to fixing the dollar exchange rate as proposed at 1450 dinars per dollar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE DISPELS THE HOPES OF THE IRAQIS: THE DOLLAR PRICE IS FIXED Empty Re: PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE DISPELS THE HOPES OF THE IRAQIS: THE DOLLAR PRICE IS FIXED

Post by Diamond Thu 02 Sep 2021, 11:51 am

I'm gittin to damn old for this shite  crazy

weslin3 likes this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE DISPELS THE HOPES OF THE IRAQIS: THE DOLLAR PRICE IS FIXED Empty Re: PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE DISPELS THE HOPES OF THE IRAQIS: THE DOLLAR PRICE IS FIXED

Post by weslin3 Thu 02 Sep 2021, 7:57 pm

Diamond wrote:I'm gittin to damn old for this shite  crazy

I saw this article earlier.... I thought I can't believe this.. And what do we believe....??? freak

Diamond likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm