Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture comments on the issue of signing a memorandum of understanding with Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Agriculture comments on the issue of signing a memorandum of understanding with Turkey Empty Parliamentary Agriculture comments on the issue of signing a memorandum of understanding with Turkey

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Sep 2021, 7:19 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Agriculture comments on the issue of signing a memorandum of understanding with Turkey on the water file[/size]

[size=45]Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee considered the issue of its signing with Iraq of a memorandum of understanding that includes Turkey's commitment to release fair and equitable water to the Tigris and Euphrates rivers .[/size]
    [size=45]Committee member Muhammad al-Khalidi said that "Iraq depends on providing water for the Tigris and Euphrates rivers mainly on neighboring countries without planning and government work on building dams to achieve self-sufficiency in the summer."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Turkey agreed to increase water releases at the present time, but the Iraqi government will demand Turkey to reduce releases in the winter," stressing that the real imbalance lies with the Iraqi government and not with neighboring countries.[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "Neighbouring countries will not increase water releases if they are scarce until they are completely satisfied," noting that "the problem still exists, which necessitates the government to put the water file in its priorities due to the increasing population growth."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:34 am