Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bloomberg: Iraq breaks the Saudi pattern of oil prices to America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Bloomberg: Iraq breaks the Saudi pattern of oil prices to America Empty Bloomberg: Iraq breaks the Saudi pattern of oil prices to America

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Sep 2021, 8:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bloomberg: Iraq breaks the Saudi pattern of oil prices to America
    September 15, 2021

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    Bloomberg revealed a sharp reduction in the prices of Iraqi crude destined for the United States of America, in a "bold" move that breaks the Saudi price pattern.
    The site said in a report translated by "Ultra Iraq", Wednesday, September 15, that "Basra Light barrels in the country will be sold at a discount of $1.15 a barrel during the month of October to buyers in the Americas, according to a price list from the Iraqi state oil marketing company, compared to At a slight premium - 15 cents a barrel - against the same mark for the month of September."
    The report described Baghdad's move as a "remarkable" given that Iraq and many Middle Eastern countries "seldom differ much from what Saudi Arabia does when it comes to pricing."
    Earlier this month, the kingdom kept its main crude - Arab Light - at a premium of $1.35 a barrel for the month of October, unchanged from September, according to the report.
    The report indicated that Iraq reduced the prices of buyers everywhere, with the exception of Kirkuk barrels sold from a port in the Mediterranean, where these remained unchanged.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm