Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bloomberg: Iraq expects oil prices... and is looking for an alternative to the giant American compan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bloomberg: Iraq expects oil prices... and is looking for an alternative to the giant American compan Empty Bloomberg: Iraq expects oil prices... and is looking for an alternative to the giant American compan

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jun 2021, 7:22 am

[size=30]Bloomberg: Iraq expects oil prices... and is looking for an alternative to the giant American company
    [ltr]2021.06.13 - 10:13[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar expected crude prices during the second half of this year based on current indicators.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

And the agency “Bloomberg” quoted Abdul-Jabbar as saying that “oil prices are expected to range between 68 and 75 dollars per barrel in the second half, due to the commitment to reduce OPEC + production.”  
    The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) expected earlier this week that the recovery in global oil demand would gather strength in the second half of the year as the group prepares to consider reviving more stalled production.  
    The minister added, "Oil consumption will jump by about 5 million barrels per day - or nearly 5% - in the second half of 2021, compared to the first with the world's exit from the epidemic recession.  
    OPEC and its partners have restored nearly 40% of the production shut down due to the coronavirus crisis a year ago, and they will meet on July 1 to make new decisions.  
    Iraq announced last May that it was considering buying Exxon Mobil Corp.'s stake in one of the world's largest fields.  
    In response to a question about the status of the giant American company, the minister said, "It has only withdrawn from West Qurna-1 field yet, as the country is still studying the alternative.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:34 am