Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT DETERMINES THE COMPLETION RATES OF THE FAW PORT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT DETERMINES THE COMPLETION RATES OF THE FAW PORT Empty THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT DETERMINES THE COMPLETION RATES OF THE FAW PORT

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Oct 2021, 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT DETERMINES THE COMPLETION RATES OF THE FAW PORT[/size]

Sunday, October 17, 2021 1:51 PM

Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Transport announced the details of the dry canal project, while setting the completion rates for the Grand Faw Port.
    The flags of the Ministry of Transport said, “The dry canal project is the international land line that connects southern and northern Iraq, as the Iraqi ports represented by the Ministry of Transport want to connect the port of Faw to this canal, so that it can transport goods from India, East Asia and the Arabian Gulf, which put their goods Inside the great port of Faw to transport it to northern Iraq and then to Turkey and then to the European warehouse in Germany.”
    He added, "The responsible company seeks not to complete the internal roads, as the achievement now in the Makhmour Tunnel or the Silk Tunnel has reached more than 75%, that is, to the pouring stage," noting that "this tunnel is the first in the Middle East, which connects the Grand Faw." Umm Qasr and from there to the international line or the express line to northern Iraq.
    He pointed out that "the large Al-Faw project is one of the projects that signed contracts with the Ministry of Transport, the General Company for Ports of Iraq, and started implementation, and now it has reached advanced stages of completion."
    The Ministry of Transport, the General Company for Ports of Iraq, confirmed earlier that the projects included in the Al-Faw Great Port project will provide between (10-1) thousand job opportunities for the unemployed.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:05 pm