Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian Ambassador: Iraq's mediation between Saudi Arabia and Iran is proof of its strength, and we

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian Ambassador: Iraq's mediation between Saudi Arabia and Iran is proof of its strength, and we  Empty Russian Ambassador: Iraq's mediation between Saudi Arabia and Iran is proof of its strength, and we

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Oct 2021, 6:47 am

Russian Ambassador: Iraq's mediation between Saudi Arabia and Iran is proof of its strength, and we want stability for it

•  Time: 10/27/2021 12:36:17

•  Reading: 598 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The Russian ambassador to Iraq, Elbrus Kutrashev, affirmed his country's interest in Iraq and achieving its stability.
    "Our interests in the region are less compared to the Soviet era, and we want to link up with strong relations with the countries of the region," Kutrashev said during the second day of the "Miri" forum, which is being held in Erbil, with the participation of 250 Iraqi and foreign personalities.
    He pointed out that "many terrorists from Russia joined ISIS in Syria and Iraq," stressing, "We care a lot about the situation in Iraq and we want it to be stable."
    Kutrashev pointed out that "the mediation between Saudi Arabia and Iran is evidence of the strength of Iraq, and Iran can be a factor of stability in the region and in Syria. We are Iran's allies and we have a common enemy there."
    "There is no agreement between Russia and Turkey regarding Syria, and Syria is our strategic ally," he stressed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:53 pm