Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He talked about the mechanism of managing money and the organization’s economic resources… “The Judi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He talked about the mechanism of managing money and the organization’s economic resources… “The Judi Empty He talked about the mechanism of managing money and the organization’s economic resources… “The Judi

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Nov 2021, 6:45 am

[size=52]He talked about the mechanism of managing money and the organization’s economic resources… “The Judiciary” is unique in presenting the confessions of Al-Baghdadi’s deputy[/size]

[size=45]Baghdad / Zaid Al-Araji[/size]
    [size=45]* Al-Baghdadi ordered my killing in 2013, because I was accused of working for (Jabhat al-Nusra) under the command of al-Julani, who defected from the organization.[/size]
    [size=45]* We collect royalties from merchants and wealthy people in Nineveh, amounting to 500 thousand dollars per month.. Those who refuse will face murder![/size]
    [size=45]* The organization’s revenues during my two years working in the Diwan Al-Rikaz (oil smuggling) amounted to more than one and a quarter billion dollars annually, delivered to the Bait Al-Mal Diwan![/size]
    [size=45]* Al-Anbari’s killing created a great vacuum in the organization’s management, and as a result, I was urgently summoned to Raqqa and by order of Al-Baghdadi, I was assigned the position of Emir of Bait Al-Mal[/size]
    [size=45]After a difficult intelligence operation led by Iraqi officers that lasted about six months, and under the direct supervision of the first judge of the Karkh Investigation Court, which is specialized in terrorism cases, the most important and dangerous ISIS terrorists, "Haji Hamid", were lured through several European cities, to finally end up in the grip of the Iraqi intelligence service outside the borders, in last October.[/size]
    [size=45]Despite the strict security conditions that accompanied the parliamentary elections, he was transferred to Baghdad to stand before the judiciary, making sensitive and important confessions, which Al-Qada newspaper is unique in presenting.[/size]
    [size=45]"Hamid" was not only the deputy leader of the Islamic State (ISIS) Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, but he was the "man of money" and the most important building block of the terrorist organization, which exploited fossil fuel reserves in Iraq and Syria to ensure the continuation of the terrorist organization.[/size]
    [size=45]Born in 1974, the organization calls him “Haji Hamid” or “Abu Asia.” He joined the so-called “Tawhid and Jihad Movement” since 2004, to be included in several terrorist movements, the latest of which is “ISIS.” He headed the organization’s most important institutions and bureaus in Iraq and Syria, and managed its financial budgets. .[/size]
    [size=45]The “Judiciary” presented his confessions, speaking of the “Bait al-Mal” and its responsibility for preparing the expenses of striking the Iraqi and Syrian security forces and the rewards for the booby-trapped operations, as well as its statement of the administrative divisions of ISIS.[/size]
    [size=45]The terrorist “Sami Jassem al-Jubouri,” an Iraqi national from the village of al-Shirqat in Salah al-Din, graduated from al-Shirqat preparatory school. He confessed before the first judge of the Karkh Investigation Court, which is specialized in examining terrorism cases, that he belonged to several terrorist organizations and participated in many crimes.[/size]
    [size=45]"Tawhid and Jihad"[/size]
    [size=45]In his confessions before the investigative judge, the terrorist Abu Asya says, “After the security vacuum occurred as a result of the events of 2003, many light, medium and even heavy weapons were seized from the camps and I hid them in the village where I lived, and in 2004 when nearly 12 armed factions appeared calling To fight the joint forces, the army and the Iraqi police, I participated with one of them, which was called the (Tawhid and Jihad) movement led by (Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi), and I supplied the movement with weapons and projectiles that I hid. Or he intends that as an apostate and a traitor, and it is permissible to kill him, as he issued fatwas that infidel other sects, so we worked to kill and kidnap those who violate the fatwas and directives, and a number of car bombs were detonated on the security forces, markets and areas crowded with citizens, and after a while all factions were unified under the banner (Al-Qaeda in the Land ofAl-Rafidain) under the command of Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi.[/size]
    [size=45]Recommendation and pardon[/size]
    [size=45]The accused, Sami al-Jubouri, revealed that “Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ordered my killing in 2013 because I was accused of working for (Jabhat al-Nusra) under the command of al-Julani, a defector from the organization. From the collectors, we took royalties from the well-to-do, owners of gas stations, companies, merchants and doctors under the pretext of helping the fighters of the organization. A number of the well-to-do were killed for their refusal to pay. Others blew up his house or kidnapped him or one of his family members. Nineveh state royalties amounted to about (500,000 dollars). ) Monthly, half goes to al-Baghdadi, and the other half is put at the disposal of the governor of Nineveh.”[/size]
    [size=45]Conquest operations![/size]
    [size=45]The terrorist organization calls the occupation of three Iraqi provinces in 2014 “Operations of Conquest,” as if they were ISIS lands and reopened them.[/size]
    [size=45]The terrorist said, "The senior leaders directed us to announce that the organization aims to liberate Iraq's Sunnis from the infidel forces, lift restrictions and borders between Muslim countries and unify them. Shortly after the announcement, one of the accused close to Prince (Al-Baghdadi) informed me of his readiness to participate in the operation to open Nineveh Governorate, and indeed we prepared weapons. The equipment and equipment were occupied, and then the organization was able to control Salah al-Din, Anbar and areas of Diyala, and the furniture of government departments and the homes of the well-to-do were seized. “.[/size]
    [size=45]Great Mosque of Al-Nuri[/size]
    [size=45]The terrorist Haji Hamed explained that “the Emir of the organization came to the Al-Nuri Mosque in misleading wheels, accompanied by the terrorist Abdullah Qardash and a number of leaders. To spread Islam, then he left for an unknown destination, and after his departure, the leaders issued a directive to set up security controls in the states and to start establishing bureaus to create an administrative structure for ISIS and establish the Diwan of Judiciary, Soldiers, Education, Health, Case, Hesba, Bait Al-Mal, Al-Raqaz, Zakat and Spoils. The House of Money and Ore.[/size]
    [size=45]Diwan Al-Rikaz[/size]
    [size=45]It is considered one of the important bureaus in the organization, as it specializes in the sale of oil derivatives, the work of wells and oil fields, and every fruit that comes out of the ground and its interior. The terrorist continued, “I appointed the ore official in the organization after the conquest process, and from this bureau I started exploiting fossil fuel reserves in Iraq and Syria to ensure the organization’s continuity and development, as The owners of the ore consist of (2,500 individuals) distributed according to the oil fields and stations, as the oil and the rest of the derivatives are extracted from the fields of (Qayyarah and Alas) in the Iraqi section and the fields of (Tanak, Omar, Shula, Sa’ia, and Konaco) on the Syrian side, using the mechanisms that are already in the fields to prepare the oil tanks from the tanks Iraqi oil is sold to individual owners of factories and small refineries, and part is smuggled out of the state to reach neighboring countries, which are reserved to be mentioned. During my two years atThe ore, for more than a billion and a quarter billion dollars annually, is handed over to the Bait Al-Mal Diwan for disposal.”[/size]
    [size=45]As Hamed stated, during that period, “I was in constant contact with al-Baghdadi and received instructions from him. I met him three times until 2016, twice in Nineveh Province, and once I was summoned to Syria to meet with him. Most of them dealt with the importance of the work of the Diwan and issuing some directives to develop the work because the organization has an increasing need for weapons, explosives and car bombs.” “.[/size]
    [size=45]minting the dinar[/size]
    [size=45]In a coalition air raid in 2016, (Abu Ali al-Anbari) was killed and he was responsible for the most important office of ISIS, which is the Diwan of the House of Money. The Emir of Bait Al-Mal, and here I became close and in constant contact with the higher leadership, because the Emir of the House of Money must receive the mechanism for distributing the states’ budget and many orders from the Emir personally, and the House of Money consists of the Monetary, Accounting and Oversight Authority, and after the start it was found that the organization’s treasury is in it (250 million dollars and 3000 kg of gold) stored and distributed in homes and tunnels under the command of a number of Bayt al-Mal employees, most of which are from oil exports and the other part is about spoils obtained from thefts outside the boundaries of the organization and royalties and kidnapping some of the capital and merchants and bargaining with them for ransom. By issuing (Islamic Dinar) we made it of pure gold to be used in tradingAnd the buying and selling operations inside the organization’s territory, and we did provide the Diwan of Soldiers with an amount of more than (30,000 dollars) for each car bomb prepared to detonate the security forces, and my main responsibility as Emir of this Diwan was to collect revenues and grant budgets to the states and the Diwan of Soldiers to be used in purchasing the equipment required to strike Security Forces in Iraq and Syria.[/size]
    [size=45]Editing operations[/size]
    [size=45]Sami al-Jubouri revealed the start of the liberation operations by the Iraqi forces in 2017, saying, “When I was in the Euphrates Province and for the Iraqi forces to make progress, I had to issue orders to transfer all the organization’s funds from Iraq to Syria, transfer the funds to personal accounts outside the organization’s areas of control, and pay sums to the governors because roads were cut off. communication".[/size]
    [size=45]After the progress of the Iraqi forces and the retreat of the territory of the organization’s control and the cutting off of most of the supply routes from Iraq, the terrorist revealed, “High orders were issued to dissolve all the bureaucracies and administrators in Iraq and to join all those affiliated with the Diwan of the Soldiers to repel the advance of the Iraqi army, and when I was in the state (the so-called Wilayat of the Euphrates, which he was running at the time). The accused, Abu Hussein Al-Awar), there was a battle between the Iraqi security forces and members of the organization, and because I was present and considered in a position close to the high command, I developed a plan for this battle because the security forces were advancing towards the center of the Euphrates Wilayat (Al-Qaim) and developed a plan to attack the security forces to repel them, and it consisted of: Three lines, the first for offensive, suicide, and immersion fighters, and the second is formed by supportive fighters for the purpose of forming a line of defense and defense in case of withdrawal, and the third consists of support detachments to launch mortars and missiles, and it was implemented and succeeded in delaying progress only.[/size]
    [size=45]False exemption![/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "Then the siege increased and the Iraqi forces advanced towards (Al-Qaim) in various directions with air and artillery bombardments, and after the arrival of the forces, the Emir of the organization directed the withdrawal of all fighters into Syrian territory, and indeed I and a number of fighters were able to cross into Syria, and upon my arrival I met directly with Al-Baghdadi and Hajji Abdullah. Qardash to consult on my appointment as deputy emir and to broadcast an announcement within the organization that I have been relieved of all my positions in anticipation of my arrest for being unidentified, because I possess all sensitive information about the organization’s members, its work mechanism and its sensitive economic hinge.[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “When the Syrian forces advanced in 2018, most of the communication routes were cut off, and many of the organization’s fighters fled and some surrendered themselves to the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), I sent my four wives and members of my family to one of the neighboring countries, shortly after that I coordinated with one of the Syrian smugglers to arrange my exit. To catch up with them, and actually illegally crossed the borders, and after my arrival to them, I took security measures to hide in changing my appearance and bought sewing machines as a cover for my actual work in disguise from the security forces, because the reward for helping in my arrest amounted to (5 million dollars).[/size]
    [size=45]Important confessions[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the first judge of the Karkh Investigation Court specialized in terrorism cases confirmed that “the accused confessed to his crimes without any pressure or coercion and in the presence of the public prosecutor and his lawyer, as he killed many members of the Iraqi forces by planting explosive devices because he was affiliated with the terrorist Tawhid and Jihad movement, in addition to his participation In the kidnapping of well-off people and others after 2014.”[/size]
    [size=45]The judge added that “the terrorist accused held high positions in the organization as the Emir of the Diwan of Al-Rikaz, and then the Diwan of the House of Money to the Deputy Emir of the terrorist organization ISIS, and through it he developed military plans and equipped the organization with numbers and equipment and developed the financial system to use those resources in carrying out terrorist operations and spending them in striking the Iraqi and Syrian forces.” And preparing the booby-trapped wheels and distributing them as rewards for this type of operation.” He stressed that “the court is in the process of referring him to the competent court to issue a fair judgment against him.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:01 pm