Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Customs transactions suspended for 192 companies that owed financial dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Customs transactions suspended for 192 companies that owed financial dues Empty Integrity: Customs transactions suspended for 192 companies that owed financial dues

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:32 am

Integrity: Customs transactions suspended for 192 companies that owed financial dues

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Monday, the Integrity Commission announced the suspension of customs transactions for 192 companies that had owed financial dues.
    A statement by the authority received by "Al-Iqtisad News" stated that "according to the directive of the Prime Minister's Office regarding the authority's follow-up with the General Authority of Customs, to ensure that fees are collected from the reluctant or reluctant customs brokers, to ensure law enforcement and to secure the collection of revenues, the authority has followed up on the issue of funds that have been overdue for years. several".
    He explained that "the follow-up efforts resulted in the payment of an amount of (1,970,000,000) dinars, which represents the value of paying the fee differences due to these companies for the period from (1/9/2021) to (8/11/2021), pointing out that "the delayed funds owed by companies Customs clearance since 2013 until now, which the authority has participated in following up, amounts to (40,000,000,000) dinars.
    He added, "The follow-up by the two bodies and the deterrent measures that were taken, contributed for the first time to an increase in the payment of the amounts owed by the customs clearance companies," noting that "the General Authority of Customs issued circulars to its directorates, stopping the customs transactions of (192) companies whose arrears were owed. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 am