Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The work releases the salaries of the full-time appointee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The work releases the salaries of the full-time appointee Empty The work releases the salaries of the full-time appointee

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Dec 2021, 6:52 am

The work releases the salaries of the full-time appointee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Authority for the Care of Persons with Disabilities and Special Needs in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced the release of the salaries of full-time appointees, starting this Thursday morning.
    The Administrative Deputy of the Chairman of the Authority, Ali Al-Hilu, said in a statement, which was reviewed by “Economy News”, that “the authority has completed all the administrative, technical and financial procedures related to the release of the salary of the full-time appointee for the 12th batch for the month of December 2021, and awaiting the notification of the exchange from the concerned banks, which are each of (Al-Rafidain, Al-Rasheed, and Ashur).
    He added that "the Commission's commitment to the timelines that it previously set for the release of the full-time employee's salary, no later than the 25th to 30th of each month."
    He added, "The last day to receive salaries is Thursday, 13-1-2022, due to audit procedures between the authority and banks, hoping to adhere to the specified timings."
    The authority called, according to the statement, "all beneficiaries of the full-time employee's salary to receive their dues and clear their cards, given the end of the current fiscal year and the beginning of a new fiscal year."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:50 am