Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coordinator announces his position on attending the first session of Parliament: There are no signif

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Coordinator announces his position on attending the first session of Parliament: There are no signif Empty Coordinator announces his position on attending the first session of Parliament: There are no signif

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jan 2022, 5:58 am

Coordinator announces his position on attending the first session of Parliament: There are no significant understandings with the Sadrist movement

•  Time : 02/01/2022 13:08:43

•  Reading: 1,547 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The coordinating framework announced, today, Sunday, its position on attending the first session of the new House of Representatives.
    A member of the framework for the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, told {Euphrates News}, that "the coordinating framework will attend the parliament session scheduled for next Sunday." 
    Al-Ziyadi stressed, "The State of Law coalition opposes passing the three presidencies in one basket," pointing out that "the parliament presidency must be voted on, and then the largest bloc will be assigned to choose the prime minister." 
    On the latest developments in the meetings with the Sadrist movement, Al-Ziyadi explained that "there are no understandings so far with the Sadrist movement, and it is still early to say that there are understandings." 
    Kazem Radi, a member of the coordination framework for the state of law, confirmed to Al Furat News, that "there is a new visit by a delegation from the framework to Najaf governorate during the next two days." 
    Radi said, "There are political discussions on arranging another visit for the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, during the next two days."
    "The situation so far is ambiguous and work is underway to arrange the expected visit during the next two days," he added.
    Raghad Daham 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:14 pm