Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independent MPs Announce Their Position On Attending Tomorrow's Session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Independent MPs Announce Their Position On Attending Tomorrow's Session Empty Independent MPs Announce Their Position On Attending Tomorrow's Session

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2022, 5:48 am

[size=38]Independent MPs Announce Their Position On Attending Tomorrow's Session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/22/2022 | 12:43 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    Independent MP Hussein Arab confirmed, on Wednesday, that the independent deputies will attend tomorrow's extraordinary session, while noting that the session will discuss the Turkish attacks on Iraqi lands.
    Arabs said in a statement to "The Information", that "our presence as independents for the parliament session is a legal issue, and therefore we will attend tomorrow's session," revealing that "the inclusion of a paragraph in tomorrow's session related to the Turkish attacks on Iraqi lands."
    He added that "the position of the independent representatives regarding the formation of the next government is governed by the extent of its cooperation with the independent representatives, because they are looking for a real partnership and categorically refuse to deal with quotas," noting that "most of the independent representatives are willing not to participate in the government and go to the positive opposition."
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives invited the members of the Council to attend an extraordinary session based on the provisions of Article 58 first of the Constitution, and at the request of a number of Council members, on Thursday. Ended / 25 AD.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:33 pm