Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

About $18 million in Iraq's revenues from oil exports to Jordan during the past month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

About $18 million in Iraq's revenues from oil exports to Jordan during the past month Empty About $18 million in Iraq's revenues from oil exports to Jordan during the past month

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jan 2022, 6:47 am

[size=30]About $18 million in Iraq's revenues from oil exports to Jordan during the past month

2022-01-02
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO" announced that the average price of crude oil exported to Jordan amounted to 58 dollars last December.
    The company said in a statistic on its website that "the total oil exports to Jordan during the month of December amounted to 309,542 barrels," noting that "the export rate amounted to 10 thousand barrels per day."
    Sumo added; "The average price of a barrel sold to Jordan amounted to 58,096 dollars," indicating that "the value of imports from Jordan's oil exports during one month amounted to 17 million and 983 thousand and 152 dollars."
    Iraq exports crude oil to Jordan at preferential prices that are 12 to 14 dollars less than the original price by 10 thousand barrels per day, which are exported via truckloads.
    Yesterday, Saturday, the Ministry of Oil announced the total exports and revenues achieved for the month of last December, indicating that they exceeded 101 million barrels, with revenues exceeding 7 billion dollars, at a price of more than 72 dollars per barrel.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:50 pm