Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Website: Iranians go to Iraq to sell their kidneys for dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Website: Iranians go to Iraq to sell their kidneys for dollars Empty Website: Iranians go to Iraq to sell their kidneys for dollars

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jan 2022, 6:19 am

[size=52]Website: Iranians go to Iraq to sell their kidneys for dollars[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Kermanshah Kidney Support Society, Hossein Bekleri, said that some poor Iranians who want to sell their kidneys go to Iraq to sell them at a higher price and in dollars, according to what was published by the “Iran International” website today, Friday.[/size]
    [size=45]And the site quoted Beckley as saying, "Some applicants who think the price here is low, tell us that we will both sell in Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that the number of transplants has decreased despite the increase in the number of applicants to sell kidneys, but patients cannot buy due to the high price.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the report published by the Iranian website, the official selling price of the kidney, based on the contract concluded in the associations to support renal patients, is 80 million tomans, but this price outside the association is about 150 to 300 million tomans.[/size]
    [size=45]“Because of poverty and financial problems, the number of applicants for the sale of kidneys has increased,” said Hoshang Ridwan Banah, also head of the Kidney Support Society in Gilan.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:07 pm