Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Investment Authority Reveals Housing Projects In 5 Governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - The Investment Authority Reveals Housing Projects In 5 Governorates Empty The Investment Authority Reveals Housing Projects In 5 Governorates

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:36 pm

[size=38]The Investment Authority Reveals Housing Projects In 5 Governorates
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/15/2022 | 9:18 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The National Investment Authority confirmed, on Saturday, the imminent return of the Basmaya housing project, noting that it is in the process of launching a package of projects in 5 governorates.
    The Vice-President of the National Investment Authority, Salar Muhammad Amin, said in a statement to the official agency and followed by "The Information", that "there is an increase in demand for housing projects, and a large number of citizens have benefited from the Central Bank's initiative to obtain loans to buy housing," noting that "the industrial sector It made it easier for industrial investors to obtain soft loans for industrial investment.”
    He pointed out that "the National Investment Authority has many projects and they will be presented to investors, to provide the best services, including housing in the first place, because Iraq needs three million housing units in addition to the Rafael project."
    He added, "There are housing projects in the governorates of Basra, Anbar, Najaf and Karbala, and we have many projects in the coming months that we will announce to investors."
    Regarding the suspension of work for the Basmaya project, Amin explained that “the housing project in the city of Bismayah is one of the large projects and work has stopped for several technical, legal and administrative reasons, but there are discussions with the Korean company and soon the project will return.” finished 25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:46 pm