Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suggestions That The Next Parliament Session Will Be Held On The Seventh Of Next Month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suggestions That The Next Parliament Session Will Be Held On The Seventh Of Next Month Empty Suggestions That The Next Parliament Session Will Be Held On The Seventh Of Next Month

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jan 2022, 6:51 am

[size=38]Suggestions That The Next Parliament Session Will Be Held On The Seventh Of Next Month
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/27/2022 | 9:28 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    Kurdistan Democratic Party MP Nehru Raundozi suggested on Thursday that the presidential election session will be held on the 6th or 7th of next month, before the expiry of the period allotted for choosing the president of the republic.
    Raundozi said in an interview seen by "The Information", that "the regular sessions of Parliament, according to the law, will not resume until the session for selecting the president of the republic is held, because the parliament's drafts and the legislation of laws come from the executive authority, so it is assumed that the government will be formed completely until we proceed." in the regular sessions of Parliament.
    Regarding the date of the session to choose the president of the republic, Raundozi clarified that “according to the constitutional period set within a month, and on February 8, the last date for choosing the president of the republic, it is possible that the session to choose the president of the republic will be held on the 6th or 7th of next month before the expiry of the period, after the file of the file is resolved. The President of the Republic among the Kurds.”
    He added, "There is currently talk about choosing the president of the republic, and all political forces are working to unify ranks within the Shiite house, and as I mentioned, the president's file has been resolved among the Kurds." finished/25

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:55 am