Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP: Al-Halbousi’s Request To Send The Budget “What Is Media” Has Nothing To Do With The Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Former MP: Al-Halbousi’s Request To Send The Budget “What Is Media” Has Nothing To Do With The Law Empty Former MP: Al-Halbousi’s Request To Send The Budget “What Is Media” Has Nothing To Do With The Law

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Feb 2022, 6:49 am

[size=38]Former MP: Al-Halbousi’s Request To Send The Budget “What Is Media” Has Nothing To Do With The Law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/02/08 | 1:40 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    Former Parliamentary Finance Committee member Sherwan Mirza described, on Tuesday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi’s request to the caretaker government to send the draft budget law for media review, indicating that everyone knows that it is impossible to send a budget by a caretaker government.
    Mirza said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the law requires the government to send the budget in October of each year in the event of a stable government, but at the same time it prevents a caretaker or expired government from sending any budget or any legislation to Parliament."
    He added, "Al-Halbousi's demand to send the budget is unrealistic, and he is certain that this procedure cannot be achieved," noting that "in the event that the next government is formed and a minister of finance is appointed in the original, it is possible to send the budget to Parliament immediately."
    Mirza pointed out that "the financial budget of Iraq or any country is set to draw the financial policy of the government that will work, and in the event that rights are granted to an outgoing government, economic reform or making adjustments by the new ministers is impossible." Done/ 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:48 am