Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: Calling the Finance Minister to Parliament is not enough

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Al-Sadr: Calling the Finance Minister to Parliament is not enough Empty Al-Sadr: Calling the Finance Minister to Parliament is not enough

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Mar 2022, 5:41 am

Al-Sadr: Calling the Finance Minister to Parliament is not enough
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 03/05/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 33

Follow-up/
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, said today, Saturday, that summoning the Finance Minister to the parliamentarian is not enough, while stressing the importance of activating economic security.
    Al-Sadr wrote on his Twitter account, saying, "According to my understanding, summoning the Minister of Finance to Parliament is not enough. The poor are still harmed, and prices are constantly rising, with great regret. Also, high prices should not be invoked globally. Quick solutions must be developed. There are those who He does not shy away from harming the poor with his morsel. All he wants is to increase his wealth only.
    He added, "I suggest increasing the items of the ration and delivering it to those who deserve it, especially the poor, villages, rural areas and the like," stressing "activating the role of economic security, setting prices, and punishing anyone who does not comply with this and the most severe penalties."
    Al-Sadr continued, "Supporting the farmer and local goods as soon as possible, and supporting the poor and downtrodden class with a food ration, especially in the blessed month of Ramadan, the month of goodness and blessing."
    He continued, "As we said previously, a share of oil should be delivered to every citizen according to a strict special system and without procrastination. Our demand for this has been going on for years. The Parliament and the Iraqi government must work hard and diligently to achieve these points, each according to its powers."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:33 pm