Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coordination Framework: Parliamentary Security And Defense Committee Divided A Red Line That We Wil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coordination Framework: Parliamentary Security And Defense Committee Divided A Red Line That We Wil Empty Coordination Framework: Parliamentary Security And Defense Committee Divided A Red Line That We Wil

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2022, 5:30 am

[size=38] Coordination Framework: Parliamentary Security And Defense Committee Divided A Red Line That We Will Not Tolerate
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/06/2022 | 2:13 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad .. The
    coordination framework confirmed, on Sunday, that it would not allow the proposal to split the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee into two committees, regardless of the reasons and excuses, stressing that this is a red line that cannot be tolerated.
    The deputy of the coordination framework, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, said in a statement to / information /, that “the calculations of the political blocs are to achieve gains through dominating the main and important committees and trying to exploit the state of dispersion and disagreement between the forces of the framework and the Sadrist movement,” considering that “this is a dangerous indicator.”
    He added that "there are some political forces that submitted a proposal to divide the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee into two committees, and that this proposal will not and will not go ahead, and we will not allow it to be passed regardless of the reasons and excuses."
    Al-Baldawi pointed out that "the issue of dividing the Security and Defense Committee is considered by the forces of the coordination framework as a red line and it cannot be tolerated." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:17 pm