Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Framework Reveals The Cards He Played During The Voting Session For The Presidency Of The Republ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - The Framework Reveals The Cards He Played During The Voting Session For The Presidency Of The Republ Empty The Framework Reveals The Cards He Played During The Voting Session For The Presidency Of The Republ

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2022, 5:34 am

[size=38]The Framework Reveals The Cards He Played During The Voting Session For The Presidency Of The Republic
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/06/2022 | 12:06 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    The deputy of the State of Law coalition within the coordinating framework, Aqil Al-Fatlawi, revealed, on Sunday, that the coordinating framework intends to use the parliamentary guarantor third to disrupt the election of the President of the Republic in the event that the National Union candidate fails to obtain his position, indicating that the framework will support Barham Salih for the presidency. Although with some reservations.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a televised interview, which was followed by / the information / that "the coordinating framework is unanimous on the support of the candidate of the National Union for the presidency of the republic and will go to vote on it during the session to elect the president."
    He added, "Political understandings between the Kurdish forces are still not available, and we will wait for what matters will end."
    He pointed out that "the leaders of the framework allowed their deputies to vote or not in yesterday's session on reopening the door for candidacy for the presidency, and the framework will have a speech in the session to elect the president of the republic.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:45 pm