Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coordination framework talks about a Kurdish consensus on the presidency: Al-Sadr knows

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The coordination framework talks about a Kurdish consensus on the presidency: Al-Sadr knows Empty The coordination framework talks about a Kurdish consensus on the presidency: Al-Sadr knows

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2022, 6:32 am

[url=https://ultrairaq.ultrasawt.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A %D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A .jpg?itok=seFVbAad][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
    The coordination framework talks about a Kurdish consensus on the presidency: Al-Sadr knows
    March 07 2022

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    A member of the coordination framework, Ayed Al-Hilali, confirmed that there is a rapprochement between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan regarding the file of the Presidency of the Republic, indicating that the Sadrist bloc is aware of this rapprochement .
    Al-Hilali said in a statement, "The initiative launched by the coordination framework, which is related to the convergence of views between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, indicates the existence of a broader and broader initiative to agree on a satisfactory personality by the three groups, Shiite, Kurdish and Sunni," noting that "the bloc" Al-Sadriyya is aware of the matter and there is a tacit approval of this matter.”
    Read also:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The member of the framework stressed that "the parliament session that voted last Saturday to open the door for candidacy for the presidency, was aimed at satisfying the tripartite alliance, and then going to consensus to choose the president of the republic and then form the government."
    Al-Hilali said, "There is a rapprochement between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan at the present time."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:54 pm