Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government clarification regarding “loan for an investment company”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Government clarification regarding “loan for an investment company” Empty Government clarification regarding “loan for an investment company”

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2022, 3:31 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Government clarification regarding “loan for an investment company”[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=31]On Wednesday, the office of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi issued a clarification regarding what was rumored about an “investment company loan.”[/size]
    The office said in a statement, "Some media and websites recently circulated a picture of a forged book, which was indicated that it had allocated a loan to an investment company and through  [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/435416991/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A %D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9/ar/]the Trade Bank of Iraq[/url] , and the forgers falsely attributed it to the office of the Prime Minister."

[size=45]The statement added, “This book is totally and completely counterfeit, and it is clear to those concerned that it is written in a format outside the approved contexts, and it is one of the acts of electronic crime for which the law is held accountable and its circulation is prohibited. In addition, this act is a cheap way to spread chaos and mislead public opinion through lies and fabrications.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister’s Office affirmed that “there will be legal dealings with such attempts to spread chaos, forgery and abuse of state institutions,” stressing “the legal right to sue those who deliberately promoted this forgery, and it is a right that exists, and the offenders will be prosecuted legally and anyone who begs himself to promote such forgeries.” Such lies."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:22 pm