Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Rises One Dollar With Tight Supplies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Rises One Dollar With Tight Supplies Empty Oil Rises One Dollar With Tight Supplies

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 5:37 am

[size=38]Oil Rises One Dollar With Tight Supplies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/07/2022 | 10:15 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    Oil prices compensated for some losses, Thursday, after it plunged more than 5% to its lowest level in three weeks in the previous session, after consuming countries announced a massive liberation of oil from emergency reserves to compensate for lost supplies from Russia, but with the compensation remained Oil supplies are scarce.
    Brent crude futures rose $1.70, or 1.68 percent, to $102.77 a barrel by 04:30 GMT, while US West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose $1.42, or 1.48 percent, to $97.65 a barrel.
    International Energy Agency member states agreed to release 60 million barrels in addition to the 180 million barrels that the United States announced last week to help bring prices down in a tight market in the wake of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
    Analysts said that even with the release of emergency oil stocks, supply remained tight.
    Stalled indirect talks between Iran and the United States on reviving a 2015 deal over Tehran's nuclear program further delayed the prospect of lifting sanctions on Iranian oil, keeping the market tight. finished/25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:59 pm