Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbar Questions The Work Of The Nineveh Reconstruction Committee And Warns Of “Major Thefts”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee - Al-Abbar Questions The Work Of The Nineveh Reconstruction Committee And Warns Of “Major Thefts” Empty Al-Abbar Questions The Work Of The Nineveh Reconstruction Committee And Warns Of “Major Thefts”

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Apr 2022, 8:10 am

[size=38]Al-Abbar Questions The Work Of The Nineveh Reconstruction Committee And Warns Of “Major Thefts”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/07/2022 | 5:42 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    A member of the dissolved Nineveh Provincial Council, Hussam Al-Abbar, confirmed, on Thursday, that there are fears and doubts among the Mosuli citizen from the New Mosul Reconstruction Committee because of its political dependency, warning against the theft of funds allocated for reconstruction, as happened in the past.
    Al-Abbar said in a statement to "The Information", that "the issue of the reconstruction of Mosul has become slogans without a real achievement on the ground, and there is a general feeling among the people of the province, in addition to the lack of conviction in the new reconstruction committee."
    He added that "the suspicions were not about a vacuum, but rather about the nomination of members of the committee who belong to political parties and their subordination to senior officials, led by Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi," warning against "theft of funds allocated for reconstruction, as happened in the past."
    Al-Abbar called for “the formation of a committee from all provinces and from competent professional figures who have no political connection, because Mosul was martyred by men from all Iraqi provinces, and it monitors the committee’s work step by step.” End / 25 AD

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:08 pm