Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How Can We Benefit From The Financial Surplus Of Oil?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How Can We Benefit From The Financial Surplus Of Oil? Empty How Can We Benefit From The Financial Surplus Of Oil?

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:19 am

[size=38]How Can We Benefit From The Financial Surplus Of Oil?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/23/2022 | 5:44 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    On Saturday, independent politician Saad Al-Mutalibi called on the government and the responsible authorities to take advantage of the surplus funds as a result of the rise in oil prices to provide job opportunities.
    Al-Matalibi said in a statement to the Information Agency, that “the financial surplus as a result of the rise in oil prices must be used in a correct manner to address the economic, industrial and service crisis,” noting “the need to spend the surplus funds to create job opportunities and useful job grades instead of spending it on creating useless projects.” .
    He added that "the internal and external debts are programmed into the budget, so the surplus funds should be used to create job opportunities and reduce unemployment rates."
    Al-Muttalibi called on the responsible authorities to "take advantage of the surplus funds to provide the requirements of the Iraqi people and help the country to correct the mechanisms of the economy and open new factories."
    Representative Alia Nassif confirmed, earlier, that “all the ministers in Al-Kazemi’s government are liars, and passing the Food Security Law is a disaster for the loss of about 35 billion dollars, which is the surplus money from the rise in international oil prices.” finished 25 and

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 pm