Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: Iraq Needs Proper Planning To Benefit From The Financial Surplus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: Iraq Needs Proper Planning To Benefit From The Financial Surplus Empty Al-Fateh: Iraq Needs Proper Planning To Benefit From The Financial Surplus

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Feb 2022, 2:36 pm

[size=38]Al-Fateh: Iraq Needs Proper Planning To Benefit From The Financial Surplus[/size]

A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ayed Al-Hilali, confirmed, on Wednesday, that Iraq needs correct government planning in order to make full use of the financial surplus resulting from oil revenues, especially after the rise in its prices.
    Al-Hilali said in an interview with the "Information" agency, "The current government cannot achieve any economic or industrial achievement and try to make full use of the financial surplus resulting from oil revenues due to the country's many accumulated debts and poor planning," noting that "last year's budget that was approved amounted to Its fiscal deficit is more than $20 billion.”
    He added, "Iraq needs correct government planning in order to make full use of the financial surplus resulting from oil revenues, especially after the increase in its prices."
    He explained, "The continuation of the economic recovery to the limits of the year and with proper planning will work to modify and prosper the economic situation of the country," calling on the government "to take advantage of the financial surplus and try to pay off debts, activate the economic sector and develop society." Done/ 25 SR

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:16 pm